The HIV Care Continuum Initiative was launched this week by the White House to focus ongoing implementation of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy. If you’d like to learn more, here’s a round up of information that has been shared about the initiative:
- Executive Order from President Obama
- Video introducing the HIV Care Continuum Initiative
- Blog post by HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and Senior Advisor to the President Valerie Jarrett
- Blog post by Dr. Grant Colfax, Director of the White House Office of National HIV/AIDS Policy
- Fact sheet [PDF 320KB] about the HIV Care Continuum Initiative
- New AIDS.gov page about the HIV Care Continuum
You can also read remarks delivered by HHS Secretary Sebelius at the White House event marking the third anniversary of the NHAS at which the new HIV Care Continuum Initiative was announced.
How can you work to improve outcomes along the HIV Care Continuum through your work?