The NLM is pleased to announce the solicitation of quotations from organizations and libraries to design and conduct projects that will improve access to HIV/AIDS related health information for patients, the affected community, and their caregivers.
Projects must involve one or more of the following information access categories:
- Information retrieval;
- Skills development;
- Resource development; and/or
- Equipment Acquisition.
Emphasis is placed upon the following types of organizations or arrangements for developing these programs:
- Community-based organizations (CBOs) or patient advocacy groups currently providing HIV/AIDS related serves to the affected community;
- Public libraries serving communities in the provision of HIV/AIDS-related information and resources;
- Health departments or other local, municipal, or state agencies working to improve public health;
- Faith-based organizations currently providing HIV/AIDS-related services; and/or
- Multi-type consortia of the above-listed organizations that may be in existence or formed specifically for this project.
Awards are offered for up to $40,000.
Quotations are due to NLM on Friday, July 11, 2014.
The solicitation for the 2014 HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Projects is posted on the Federal Business Opportunities Web site.
Small Businesses can apply to a specific set-aside:
Primary Point of Contact:
Elena Leon, Contract Specialist
Phone: 301.435.4394; Fax: 301.402.8169
Secondary Point of Contact:
Robin Hope, Branch Chief, Contracting Officer
Phone: 301.496.6546; Fax: 301.402.8169
Please Note: Refer to the Federal Business Opportunities Web site for notices, updates, and modifications to the HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Project 2014 RFQ.